Sphinx Logic A Microsoft Gold Partner. Now HPE

After graduating the Royal Society of the Arts this month I'm starting out on a new endeavor. A Shared Source Print Magazine. It it eventually will be a service in Microsoft's App Source and Apple News Stand. Our only competition currently in the world is the Green Coffee Agency. Starting out in Southwest Virginia. I'm summing up my family net worth with my father and what I've spent my time on the internet and on my computer the last 30 years. Also a UVA-Wise ISS Downlink. My favorite Professor was Arbar Qureshi Windows Server 2003 released on my birthday April 24th. and a famous reference source case at Microsoft.

  • Microsoft MSDN Subscriptions x6 they contain all of Microsoft client and server software plus development kits and acquired shared source, dating back to MS-DOS.
  • Apple MacOS X Panther, Snow Leopard and Lion. 
  • Autodesk Subscriptions x5 they contain all creator software. For games and film dating back to the original Autocad. 
  • Adobe Subscriptions x6 they contain all Illustration, graphic design, photography and publishing for print. Dating bate to Photoshop 5.5 and Macromedia Freehand 8.
  • The hardware over the years has cost about $30,000
  • The Macromedia licensed patent portfolio is valued at about $8 million.
  • Ran a successful Non-Employee Group out of San Fransisco, California for Macromedia from 1999-2005.
  • Revived National Science Foundation Grants for BOINC from 2002-present.
  • The HPE OpenVMS acquired shared source and IA64, Alpha and VAX.
  • The Shared Source System Integrator contract with Microsoft includes Windows NT 4.0,2000, XP, .NET Server.  And we are 1 and 150 in the world. Project OZ, Compact Embedded Shared Source versions, NT Curriculum. And research kernel for XP. 
  • Corporate university relations for Microsoft, Apple, Novell and IBM.
  • The internet and cable starting with Charter owned by AT&T which I've paid for 35 years. 
  • My RSA Fellowship which I've paid for for 8 years. 
  • My Social Media archives since 2008 or Microsoft collaborate knowledge work.
  • We've received Grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at the Tennessee Applied Center for Technology, in 1999, Microsoft Bizspark 2009-2019 and Academic Azure Grant from 2023- present.
  • I'm Windows Internals, and 2003 Environment Certified and a University of Virginia Computer Science Graduate. With a 3.5 GPA Scholar Award and a ACT score of 24. I was UVa-Wise ACM Vice President of the Wise Chapter from 2009-2013. Member of the Microsoft MSDN Academic Alliance from 2001-2009 at the ACM.
  • My Microsoft 2008 SQL Server sales award.  
  • On my Royal Society of the Arts application is helped discover the Higgs Boson with BOINC and was accepted by then CEO Mathew Taylor.
  • Started SETI in 2002 with BOINC
  • My future Intel Partnership and Sponsor of my own Operating System.
  • A financial gift to the University of Washington. 
  • A 2012 80 GB Zune Microsoft gift from Microsoft's Jonathan Chang.
  • Hewlett Packard Enterprise $1 million dollar contract.the must be supported by local law enforcement.
  • Support the FreeBSD Foundation.

If the media needs proof just ask me.

My fathers contribution was his home, helped my on my credit Christmas, birthdays and groceries and thanks to my family at Eastman Chemical, The Freemason living across the street. and family in California and New York.. Looking for more shared source opportunities at Microsoft. I am a Windows seat at the .NET Foundation. I've paid my bills on time for 26 years. My family home is in Lowery Hills in Bristol, Va. I live downtown Abingdon, Va across the street from the state theater. 

During my RSA Fellowship I discovered. I have 7 hereditary titles in my family. I reported to the NIH about leukemia in America and requested economic sanctions against the Biden administration for economic terrorism at the state department. As the NIH dropped funding for the DSM-V. Reported the college board to the United Nations for the Microsoft Academic Program in 2001 for Windows 2000 source code and the Sept 11th bombings, War in Afghanistan and war in the Ukraine. Also the United States Governments break fix contracts. Reported Forbes Magazine to award them in journalism Office of the Federal Chief Sustainability Officer. I'm a member of the federalist party. I support UNESCO. My grandfather fraught in WWII in the US Navy. Boehm made source code capital. I support the journalist Carl Zimmer. I do not support the new cultural reset Microsoft 'Sun Valley' I'm on Windows 10 2019 LTSC until 2029. Also until the national interest reports on WWIII.

I've had problems with computer threat actors ever since I moved to Abingdon, Va in 2013, Filing a legitimate IRS form 1065 as a Microsoft Partner in 2011 with intangibles, People trying to steal my Microsoft Tender Offer in 2006. I have filed as dept of Virginia Housing discrimination lawsuit at Microsoft legal as a Royal Society of the Arts Fellow. And a Southwest Virginia psychosis diagnosis with cases pending at Microsoft legal. I do not support the church, basketball or football anymore because I haven't had a child and I'm 46. It's all a conspiracy for wealthy individuals to give back to there community after living in a home for 15 years. It's all about a 22 year old having a baby. That's just not evolution according to science. England used to have estates before WWII And Art Decko. Before the Beatles and James Taylor. We'll see what happens in 2029 or WWIII. I get a new drivers license in 2029.

I'm currently a Partner with Hewlett Packard Enterprise.which includes a Microsoft Partnership also in the Fidelity Money Market.