OpenVMS 2026 at Dissident Studios

    I'm working a VMS Software in contract and have community corporate access I am trying to set up a IA64 work remote environment for OpenVMS for x86. With the Microsoft Windows Vista SDK IA64 C++ compilers. I've cached bitsavers.org and am now competing with the University of Kent computer mirror service. I'm looking for a eclipse foundation mirror because I have their rsync files. IBM is still failing after all these years. However cached their ftp site and was a good stock pick in 2026. In July went back to Macromedia and Director and found my receipts my step mom stole my Director box before she passed. nothing else just the box. 


     Beginning to work on finding Director Xtra Source Code and my Discreet Logic 'Finding Nemo' Partner DVD if thing else. Working on Adobe Maven repo for Adobe. Trying to find JavaOS Source Code for Macromedia Director using the Save as Java Xtra. I found MKLinux source code this year a Apple Computer Project and now don't condone Hackintoish's I used in college. I'm working on CMU's projects Andrew and the AI repository. I want the job of the person that emailed me WinLinux in college. I sold my $10K mutual fund in 2017 because of the Microsoft WSL.

    I have worked out five devices for the castle. A Common Desktop Environment IBM (FreeBSD) or HP, OpenVMS Server, Apple Computer Mac Pro, Microsoft Windows Enterprise Machine my Unity Render Farm on 48 Cores and 12 GB GPU. and LG Smart TV. From package to production and the Gaming Console's. The computer architecture x86 will be around for about 20 more years Apple is on ARM but uses Rosetta 2 to run x86 apps on ARM. Trying to make it nice for my cousins Anne Hathaway the actress visit our logistics are paid for I paid $4K in 2025. I paid $4k for our first class flight, but we missed it for Christmas of 2025 she what to make it this year. She liked my engineering not my music. I found out she was my cousin after we spoke about grants. if my father would just let me inherit the home; it is five devices. The first time we spoke she we need a bigger place my dads 77. She liked my father's home. Ms. Hathaway is my 4th cousin removed and my DNA Match and I adhere to the Virginia and California privacy acts. I build FreeBSD with bmake every morning after coffee on the Mac Pro. It takes 1 hr on 24 Core I enjoy life on the merry go round.


     I've emailed the House of Romanov in Russia with my resume and changed my name legally in court through Family Tree DNA to Jonathan Romanov Moore. I've been doing my equations in my USC COCOMO II book and discovered Cost to Cash is using the Envelope System when Trent Reznor jared my memory about lacing cds sleeves with Ecstasy. Not happiness in slavery anymore, Microsoft and Apple or entertainment industry. I have a appointment with the asset recovery dept soon. My Flash source code model is worth $1.8 million. Working on the trillion dollar question.

    I've worked on rutracker in Russia on yandex this year for music updates during the current republican administration and am back to using mp3 tag again from Germany. The Beta archive last on my L7 Shit List before her visit. I'm installing a sourceware build bot on the server.

    I'm building a build Microsoft build server. a NT box or emulation.

 386i: un386i, SunOS 4.0.2, 3Bx: AT&T 3B2/1000-80; should work on any WE32XXX machine, 7300: AT&T 7300 (M68000/SysV) apollo: Apollo Domain/OS machines, bull: Bull DPX/2, BOS 2.00.45 Coherent 3.10, Mark Williams C, cray_cc: Cray-2 and Y-MP, using default (possibly old) compiler, dec DEC 5820 (MIPS RISC), test version of Ultrix v4.0, encore Multimax eta: ETA-10P, hybrid SysV with BSD 4.3 enhancements, gould: Gould PN9000 running UTX/32 2.1,hp: HP 9000 series (68020), 4.3BSD or HP-UX A.B3.10 Ver D hp_ux: mips: 120-5(?), SysV.3 pyramid: Pyramid 90X, 4.1, BSD universe rtaix: IBM RT 6150 under AIX 2.2.1 sco: Xenix/386 (tested on 2.3.1); SCO Unix 3.2.0. stellar: gs-2000 sun: Sun 3, 4; SunOS 4.x tahoe: tahoe (CCI Power6/32), 4.3BSD, ultrix: VAXen, DEC 58x0 (MIPS guts), DECstation 2100; v4.x vax: general-purpose VAX target (not counting VMS)


 

https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/

https://repo.adobe.com/index.html