The Defamnation of Jonathan David Allen Moore (Romanov) FRSA by Anne Hathaway.

I tested as Anne Hathaway the Actress DNA match in 2018 from National Genographic 2.0. My mother was on the board of the YWCA who named my blanket gigi after a Audrey Hepburn film in 1983. I worked for Macromedia and my first investment was at Moors and Cabot in 1999 for Disney and Macromedia, I was valedictorian of my preparatory college class in 2000 as she played a valedictorian in the TV Series 'Get Real' and the movie the Princess Diaries where she became a princess and I recently discovered I was related to eh empirical House of Romanov from Russia.

In the movie 'Valentines Day' were I relate to a San Fransisco Executive and cheating on my high school sweetheart Katie. Macromedia the company I worked for won 4 Gold Clio Awards and as a INTJ-T in 2006 after finding out I was related to Jane Austin the author and the movie 'Becoming Jane' there are two references to me in the movie the retarded scene after I made fun of a retard man at VHCC in 2006 in bowling class and the boxing cousin scene. Another one was in Bride Wars were my roommates were getting married and and the uncanny likeness to them in the movie I grew up on Murphy Brown. Another one was Brokeback Mountain were in 2005 where I told my father about my homosexual experience in elementary school with Scott Shepard. Shepard is in the Brokeback Credits. Another one was Sex and Other Drugs were I won a Microsoft SQL Server Sales Award in 2007.

Another one was the movie 'Havoc' was her handicam as I sold a Sony handicam to a friend in 1996. Another one was my Uncles Glenn's Flower Shop when I was my car to get fixed with Kara Kiser and her Valentines Day movie I stutter or used to and the Pete Townshend GS Scooter analogy. She is very good at method acting with family. Another one was in Passengers the Movie with me always flirting with hospital staff. In the TV Series Modern Love Season 1 Episode 3 she mocked me always going to the grocery store and a letter from Brack Obama. Another one was in the movie the Idea of You. Where I chaperoned Tasha Sokolow and Frances Masterson at Lollapalooza 1996 and met the band Soundgarden.

The Verity movie everyone obsessed with Mark Russovish and Microsoft Windows Source Code or my website when I'm looking for a book deal or just subscribed to Microsoft Press special alerts. I guess still Microsoft and Apple should just close there doors or hand over there companies to the government they are wasting Computer Science degrees. I wish I could shoot all of these high up officials that have stolen my identity over the years. Verity ends with Anne's character dying in the lake transgender as usual what happened to me in SWVA. 
 
When I have the same mind as Dr. Hawking and tested as a INTJ like Hawking and just not living the life. I guess God is open and thats no lie. My Home Network really isn't for a home its a soho. I guess its a big fat Cygwin or MKS Toolkit book or two all I need to order. Money is not in the bible and the problem is timothy. I took Operating Systems Theory in College and was told to use UNIX/Linux I just saw through the whole industry facade, Nine Inch Nails. 
 
I bought my Design Patterns in College from Do Factory. Always was George Bush and Do More or Moore.  Always was Intel and Microsoft and Apple had to do what Intel said to make money in hardware. After the Obama election I knew it was over for closed source because of population and Microsoft's creativity. It is just x86 that was released in 1978 the year I was born and will endure for 20 more years. Why would I support a rock star or actor that didn't graduate Ivy League College or even he UK that isn't in transparency like the EU. Or didn't buy there Federal Banking Law books from Lexus Nexus. Or the great state of California that has a bullet train from Toyko to Los Angeles and isn't humane in like China is about the Population just uses there henchmen to control the population from their high up perch in California with celebrities and CEO's
 
The Business of Software is just startups according to Bill Gates. My GitHub is the tip of the iceberg no not little Microsoft anymore just about 200K FTP Sites around the world. She make good Hiakus doesn't she Apple Computer.
 
"Life Wasted" - Eddie Vedder 
 
Here's for "XYU" and "Old Man" - Billy Corgan and Neil Young maybe one day Corgan. Mick Jagger I guess it's 'Some Girls' I cached a Debian computer mirror I'm better off. I'm 48 I hope they still support Master Boot Record or MBR not just GPT. I was accepted in Microsoft for Startups on the same day that the heirshima bomb was dropped in 1945 in 2026.
 
Miss the Singularity or did it just happen? Always was the Jews killed Moses and Moses and I stutter and the Dr's wont let me have children and I'm atheist you really will just die.
 
Really Facebook? But who am I dad I was always paranoid wasn't I David? Still looking for a Even Flow Pearl Jam.
 
I've been studying chaos theory and learned that soulmates are neuroscience and that DNA matches are interconnected. She is my 4th Cousin and DNA Match and what key did I just press.
 
In 2025 Me and Annie Hathaway the actress where supposed to spend Christmas together but she missed her flight to Abingdon, Va. I paid for logistics, appearance,  first class ticket and FBI Wedding Movie. I have phone record. Universities can't make celebrities only the UK can and I'm a Royal Society of the Arts Fellow. A total of $40K out of a shared $99K I went spending in 2025 a little not much. We still talk on the phone to this very day and she told me to keep her to it. She was supposed to have an abortion in 2026 and run it in Vogue. We just can't coordinate. Her Chicago office is on the phone her and her management everyday.
 
 
Now it is just no agenda Dvorak. I don't give.
 
Jonathan David Allen Moore I never even made it out the front door much less LA. Its a Inside Job today.